Jason:What's your ideal job in the future?
你以后的理想工作是什么?
Classmate:I want to be an accountant very much. But it is very hard to get certified for CPA. And the company always requires an experienced accountant.
我想当一名会计。但是要拿到注册会计师的证书太难了。而且公司也要求有经验的会计。
Jason:Yeah, experience is key element for finding a job. Now that we are inexperienced, we should be more careful and work harder.
是的,经验是找工作的关键因素。既然现在我们没有太多的经验,我们就应该更加仔细和认真。
Classmate:Yes. Jason, what about you?
对。那你呢?杰森。
Jason:I want to enter the foreign ventures, so before graduation, I have to improve my English. That's very crucial for a successful job interview.
我想进外企,所以在毕业之前,我得提高我的英文水平。这是成功面试的一个关键因素。
Classmate:Yes, I also plan to take a training course for CPA. Then I'm gonna apply for a job as an ordinary accountant in the company. And I can accumulate some experience there.
是的,我也想去上一个注册会计师的培训班。然后我再去公司应聘一个普通的会计,在那里积累一些经验。
Jason:That's a good strategy!
那是个不错的策略!Classmate:
Do you always want to work in the foreign ventures?
那你想一直在外企工作吗?
Jason:No, I just want to accumulate some useful experience there.
不想,我只想在那里积累一些有用的经验。
Classmate:So will you start your own business then?
那你将来会自己创业吗?
Jason:Yes, you said it. I want to do my own business. But before that, some social experience and clients are necessary.
嗯,你说对了。我想自己开公司。但是在那之前,一些社会经验和客户是非常必要的。
Classmate:You are always smart!
你总是非常聪明!
Jason:Thank you! And at that time you can also come to my company.
谢谢!到那个时候你也可以来我的公司。
Classmate:Yeah.
是啊。
Jason:You'll be my personal assistant.
你可以做我的私人助理。
Classmate:Personal assistant? I don't think you'll be able to afford me.
私人助理?那我担心你恐怕请不起我。