Admission
入院治疗
1.I’d like to know where I should go for the admission procedures.
我想知道到哪儿去办住院手续。
2.The ward rounds and treatment start at 8 a. m. every morning.
上午8点钟医生开始查房和治疗。
3.It’s the call button, and you may push it if you need a nurse.
这是呼叫按钮,如果你需要护士就按它。
4.This is your ward, and you share it with another patient.
这是你的病房,并且你与另一患者合住。
5.I’m the nurse in charge of this ward.
我是这个病房的护士长。
6.I’ll go and get you some cough mixture.
我去给你拿点咳嗽药。
7.The doctor told me to stay about one month.
医生告诉我大概要住院一个月。
8.The condition of the patient is very poor.
这个病人的情况很差。
9.You had better arrange special nursing care for him.
你为他安排特护。
10.Remember to come to out-patient department for a reexamination two weeks later, please.
请记住两周后到门诊部来复查。