A:Hello. Front desk.
您好。这是前台。
B:Yes. This is Bob Robinson. I’m calling from room number 627.
我是627房间的Bob Robinson。
A:Hi, Bob. What can I do for you?
您好,Bob。能为您做什么?
B:Is it possible to change to another room?
能为我换个房间吗?
A:Could you please tell me why?
可以告诉我为什么您需要更换房间吗?
B:My room is facing the swimming pool. It’s noisy for me. I have a problem sleeping. And I feel uncomfortable when I take an elevator.
我的房间正对游泳池。对我来说太吵了。我无法入睡。并且坐电梯让我感到不舒服。
A:So you need a quiet side room on the lower floor.
所以您需要一个位于底层的安静的房间。
B:You’re right.
是的。
A:Okay. Let me check for a room on the first floor.
好,我来给您看看一楼的房间。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
A:I’ve only two rooms on the first floor. How about room 108?
在一楼只有两件空房了。108号房可以吗?
B:That’s fine. Can I move now?
可以。我可以现在就搬过去吗?
A:Sure. I’ll send the bellman to help you.
当然。我会叫个门童去帮您的。
B:Oh, thank you kindly.
谢谢你。
A:You’re welcome.
不必客气。
(编辑:何莹莹)