Elly:
Do you believe in UFOs?
你相信有不明飞行物吗?
Daniel:
Of course, they are out there.
当然了,它们就在那儿呢。
Elly:
But I never saw them.
但是我从来就没有看见过啊。
Daniel:
Are you stupid? They are called UFOs, so not everybody can see them.
你笨吧你,他们叫做不明飞行物,所以不是每个人都能看到的啊。
Elly:
You mean that you can them.
那你的意思就是说你能看见。
Daniel:
That’s right. I can see them in my dreams.
对啊,我在梦中看到他们。
Elly:
They come to the earth?
它们要到我们地球上来吗?
Daniel:
No. Their task is to send the aliens here from the outer space.
不是。它们的任务是把外星人从太空送到地球上来。
Elly:
Aliens from the outer space? Do you talk to them? What do they look like?
从外太空来的外星人吗?那你和他们说话了吗?它们都长什么样子啊?
Daniel:
OK, OK, one by one, please! They look like robots, but they can speak. Their mission is to make friends with human beings.
好,好,打住,一个一个问好吗?他们看起来就像是机器人,但是他们会说话,他们的使命就是和我们地球人做朋友。
Elly:
That means that you talk to them? In which language?
那就是说你们对话了?用哪种语言呢?
Daniel:
Of course in English, they learn English on Mars too.
当然是用英语,他们在火星上也学英语的。
Elly:
Wow. Sounds fantastic!
哇噻!听起来太不可思议了。