第一句:Advance Reservation. Can I help you?
房间预定。我能为您做点什么?
A: Advance Reservation. Can I help you?
房间预定。我能为您做点什么?
B: Yes, I’d like to book a single room with a bath from the afternoon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.
是的,我想订一个10月4日下午到10月10日上午的带浴室的单人间。
A: Yes, we do have a single room available for those dates.
好的,我们这几天有单人间。
第二句:I’ll take it.
我订了。
A: What is the rate, please?
请问多少钱?
B: The current rate is $ 50 per night.
现价每晚50美元。
A: What service come with that?
还有其他的服务吗?
B: For $ 50 you’ll have a television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
有电视机、电话,每天还给您送国际报纸。
A: That sounds not bad at all. I’ll take it.
听上去不错。我订了。
其他表达法:
I’d like to book a double room for next Tuesday.
下周二我想订一个双人房间。
What’s the price difference?
两种房间的价格有什么不同?
(实习编辑:于晓伟)