Anna:
How is your new girlfriend, Brian?
你的新女朋友好吗布莱恩?
Brian:
She is really well,thanks. But how did you know that I had a new girlfriend?
她很好,谢谢。你怎么知道我有新女朋友的?
Anna:
Because I haven’t seen or heard from you for weeks.
因为我有好几周没看到你也没听到你的消息了。
Brian:
Maybe I was studying?
也许我在学习呢?
Anna:
If you were studying, you would have called me to be your study buddy.
如果你在学习,你会给我打电话让我跟你一起学
Brian:
Maybe I was too sick to leave the house.
也许是我病得太重了不能出门呢。
Anna:
No way. Your mom would have called to tell me that.
不可能,你妈妈会打电话告诉我的。
Brian:
Well, your logic is too good for me, Anna.
好吧,你太了解我了安娜。
Anna:
Can I and my brother meet her someday?
哪天我和我哥哥能见见她吗?
Brian:
No way! She might fall in love with your brother and leave me.
不可能!她可能会弃我而去爱上你哥哥的。