我曾经读到过这样一种论述:
I once read such a statement:
人=吃放+睡觉+上班+休闲
Human = eating + sleeping + working + relaxing
猪=吃饭+睡觉
Pig = eating + sleeping
所以,人=猪+上班+休闲
Therefore, human = pig + working + relaxing
于是结论就是:不会休闲的人=会上班的猪
The conclusion is: people who don’t relax = “pigs” who work.
然而,现在似乎90%的年轻人都不知道怎么休闲。
However, it seems that 90% of young people do not know how to relax.
现在的常态是:上班累,放假更累。
Their normal state is: working is tiring but vacations are more tiring.
没有谁比那些刚刚放假回来的人更需要放假的了。
No one needs a holiday even more than those who have just returned from a holiday.
这些人不光觉得累,而且觉得空虚、焦虑。
These people are not only tired, but also empty and anxious.
他们就是那种“不会休息”的人。
They are the kind of people who are "incapable of relaxing".
这都是因为他们不知道这3点:
It’s because they don’t know the following 3:
1. 为什么工作让人紧张?
First, why is work stressful?
这是因为,工作的时候你一直在和时间赛跑。
This is because you have been racing against time while you work.
总有事情没完成,总有计划没实现。
There are always things to be completed. There are always plans to be achieved.
而我们天生就更容易去注意那些没完成的事。
And we are naturally more likely to pay attention to things that haven’t been completed.
当这种状态持续久了,你就会越来越紧张。
When this state lasts for a long time, you become more and more nervous.
这也就是为什么我们都那么讨厌工作、那么想放假。
This is why we all hate work so much and want to have holidays.
但这也是为什么很多人都希望在假期做尽可能多的事,让自己在假期也忙得不得了。
But this is also why many people want to do as much as possible during the holidays and make themselves extremely busy.
结果就是,你在假期又制造了一堆没完成的目标,让自己变得更焦虑了。
The result is that you have created a bunch of unfinished goals during the holidays, making you more anxious.
2. 假期也需要计划和自律
Second, planning and self-discipline are needed during the holidays.
就像上面所说的,你不应该让自己在假期变得更焦虑。
As said above, you should not make yourself more anxious during the holidays.
所以,休息也应该是有计划的。
Therefore, relaxation should also be planned.
这不是要你给每个周末都计划出紧凑的旅行。
This is not to plan a tight trip for yourself every weekend.
而是说,你应该对假期这几天的时间和事情有比较具体的预期。
Instead, you should have more specific expectations of the schedule for the holidays.
计划一下具体要完成些什么事情,同时也计划出一些无所事事的时间。
Making a plan for what exactly you want to accomplish and setting aside some time for doing nothing.
花一小时闲逛一条商业街、喝喝咖啡,也是不错的选择。
It is also a good choice to spend an hour strolling around a commercial street and having coffee.
本质上讲,我们希望在假期得到的是一种“跑赢时间”的感觉,而这种感觉是可以刻意制造出来的。
Essentially, we hope to get a feeling of "racing past time" during the holidays. This feeling can be deliberately created.
3. 不运动才会更累
Third, not exercising makes you more exhausted.
在公司或者学校忙碌了一周,周末回到家就只想躺着。
After a busy week at the company or school, we just want to lie down after returning home on the weekend.
但是,这其实只会让你更累。
However, this actually only makes you more tired.
运动才是更好的休息活动。
Exercise is a better kind of relaxation.
它产生的多巴胺能让你感到更快乐。
It produces dopamine that makes you feel happier.
足够的运动也能让你在夜里睡得更好。
Adequate exercise can also make you sleep better at night.
而且,你甚至都不用去健身房跑步或者举铁。
Moreover, you don’t even have to go to the gym to run on a treadmill or lift iron.
在家里做个大扫除也是很好的运动。
Cleaning at home is also good exercise.
最重要的是,在运动的时候你不会觉得自己在虚度光阴。
The most important thing is that you don’t feel like you’re wasting your time while exercising.
如今的人都很忙,这点已经不用多说。
Needless to say, people nowadays are very busy.
假期和周末变得越来越可贵。
Holidays and weekends are getting more and more valuable.
所以,不要再浪费这些宝贵的时间了。
Therefore, stop wasting your precious time.
让自己真正享受一下休息的感觉吧。
Let yourself really enjoy the relaxation.