《你是人间的四月天》——一句爱的赞颂
I Compare You to Lovely April Days
作者:林徽因 英译:齐文昱
我说你是人间的四月天;
I compare you, my beloved, to lovely April days.
笑音点亮了四面风;轻灵
When your giggling charm enlightens the breezes astray.
在春的光艳中交舞着变。
Rising lightness be your dancing shapes,
tiptoeing the gorgeous spring rays.
你是四月早天里的云烟,
You are my early April cloud;
黄昏吹着风的软,星子在
Eventide softness where winds linger in steps proud.
无意中闪,细雨点洒在花前。
Starry sparkles, a careless note,
Modest raindrops over the blooms in a whisper silently loud.
那轻,那娉婷,你是,鲜妍
Lightness, fairness, and freshness are your floral crest,
百花的冠冕你戴着,你是
Na?ve grandness is the embrace of your chest
天真,庄严,你是夜夜的月圆。
You, every touch of a round moon holding my breath.
雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;新鲜
Yellowish green is your budding blade,
初放芽的绿,你是;柔嫩喜悦
When the wintry snow fades;
水光浮动着你梦期待中白莲。
Tender rejoicing be your dreamy lilies in the rippling parade.
你是一树一树的花开,是燕
Your are trees heavy with flowers merry and gay;
在梁间呢喃,——你是爱,是暖
Like keen swallows, under every roof, you gently chatter away,
是希望,你是人间的四月天!
In thy name of love and warm hopes, you are a lovely April day!