无雨的梅雨天
Plum Rain Season without Rains
天城阿扁
东海仙子译
请记住
The word
我曾告诉你的
I gave you
那句话
Please do remember.
我是一棵安静的树
I’m an undisturbed tree.
为了那句话
For that word
我让思念的叶子
I let my longing leaves
浓密地生长在这个苦夏
grow thick in this bitter summer.
我让它们的颜色
I make their color
更接近心事沉沉的那种肥厚和晦暗
closer to the thick and dark color of my worries
甚至风儿再也吹不动它
so think that they stand still in winds.
那么多的小鸟
There are so many birds
在我心上筑窝
nesting on my heart
在我的躯干上叩问
standing on my stems and asking me whether
我的病好些了吗
I feel better.
梅子成熟的季节
Plums are getting ripe
梅雨却跚跚来迟
but plum rain is still not in sight
我把苍枝尽量伸展
So I stretch my old branches far as I can.
在归巢的黄昏
When the birds fly back at dusk
接近那些暗淡的带雨的云
I will approach those nimbuses dark.
天风每次都吹散了它们
But everytime, the wind will blow them away
月皎洁
The Moon is bright
月无晕
without a halo there
明天天依然晴
Tomorrow, the sky will still be fair.